AN-4301 / 4.3” IP Camera Tester Monitor with UTP and ONVIF2.0 Supported
- 4.3” OLED panel(resolution:480×272)
- Sunlight readble
- BNC video-out support simple PAL and NTSC patterns
- LAN in 10/100Mbps Ethernet-IP Camera in
- PTZ camera control(via Ethernet port)-option
- Cable test(UTP network cable)
- Capacitive touth screen
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Video recording
- Micro SD card Slot(UP to 32GB) and USB slot for local storage
- Operating time est. 4hrs
- Standard velcro wrist band
IP CAM SETTING
˙Tap the “IP CAM SETTING” icon on the Main Menu to enter the submenu.
˙Connect one end of the RJ-45 cable to the UTP Terminal Block and another end to the CAT5 port at the right side of the Tester.
˙Connect the BNC cable from the video output connector of the Camera to the BNC IN port on the Tester.
˙Connect the BNC cable from the video input of another monitor to the BNC OUT port on the tester..
PoE (Power over Ethernet)
˙Connect the Ethernet cable from the IP Camera to the IP CAM Port on top of the Tester.
PDF specification download
4.3” IP Camera Tester Monitor with UTP and ONVIF