This device is used for a pair extension of this HDMI Cat6 cable to extend HD signal up to 150 meters. It is based on TCP/IP standard and it can transmit your HD display with the high resolution up to 150 meters away from your DVD or computer source by using one CAT5e/6 cable.
At the same time, it’s convenient to transmit HDMI audio and video source by point-to-point mode, one point-to-multi point mode and cascade connection mode.
- Support HDMI 1.3
- H.264 code transmission, transmission rate 8.1Mbps
- Support point-to-point mode, one point-to-multi point mode and cascade connection mode
- 802.3 Ethernet standard
- Support IR remote control
- The transmitter support HDMI loop-out function
- The design of pure hardware, plug and play, no need for additional software
3. Connection Manual
- Connect the HDMI source (such as DVD, PS3, STB ) to the HDMI IN of Sender.
- Connect the IR sender to the Sender IR OUT Port, and Be Directed at HDMI video source’s IR receiver.
- Connect the HDMI out of Receiver to HDTV display.
- Connect the IR receiver to the Receiver IR IN Port.
- Use one Cat5e/6 cable up to 150m to connect the Sender and Receiver.
- Plug two pieces of 5V power supply into the Sender and Receiver.
- Power on the HDTV display and HDMI source.
|IR remote control||38kHz;NEC|
|Power adapter||Input：100V-240V(50-60Hz) Output:5V/1A|
|Power consumption||HDMI Sender:3W HDMI receiver:3W|
|Weight||240g x 2|
|Operating Temperature/Humidity||0℃-70℃/10%-80%RH(no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature/Humidity||-10℃-80℃/5%-90%RH(no condensation)|