This HDMI Wireless extender uses Wireless HD technology which enables high-speed, high performance wireless communication among consumer electronics,computer and mobile devices. Working in the uncrowded 60 GHz frequency band,it is not subject to interference by WiFi signals,microwave radiation, or cordless phone. It combines high bandwidth capacity to robust error-correction,to deliver uncompressed HD video, multi-channel surround sound. It supports the highest resolution up to 1080p@60Hz,and the transmitting distance of wireless can be up to 30m.
- Support HDMI 1.4a version
- Support 3D video format
- Support HDCP1.4
- Support the highest resolution up to 1920×1080/60Hz
- Support the highest rate 1.485G and TMDS clock up to 148.5Mhz
- Support uncompressed transmission
- Working in the 60 GHz frequency band, it is not subject to interference by WiFi signals, microwave radiation, or cordless phones
- The longest distance can be 30m when the resolution is 1080p
- 5V/1A power adaptor
Connection and Operation
1: Connect the HD source to the input of the wireless extender TX with 1 hdmi cable
2: Connect the output of the wireless extender RX to the displays with 1 hdmi cable
3: Connect 5V/1A power adapter to the TX and RX.
4. Reset button: it’s a reset key for system reset，you can press the button for about 10 seconds to restore factory Settings